Fishkill Electrical Inspections
Assess Your Home's Electrical Safety
Are you currently in the process of buying or selling a home? Or do you have concerns about the electrical safety of your property? Although most electricians will provide an assessment before electrical repairs, an assessment is not the same as a full detailed inspection. During an electrical safety inspection, all components are checked to make sure they are up to code.
Whether you have a newly built home or an older home, it is possible that there were mistakes made by the installation crew or even repair technicians. Our Fishkill electricians at Burke Services are committed to giving you peace of mind that your electrical system is in good condition or educating you on what needs to be done to fix it.
Contact us today at (845) 262-4958 if you would like to schedule an electrical inspection in Fishkill, Cold Spring, Garrison, Beacon, or anywhere in the Hudson Valley!
Reasons to Schedule a Professional Electrical Safety Inspection
When it comes to your home's electrical system, you cannot take any risks that your safety is being compromised. Whether you are seeking a report to put your home in the clear for your insurance or to put your home on the market, we would be happy to help. When we have completed our thorough electricial inspection, we provide you with a written report that details if any repairs or upgrades are needed.
A few reasons you may need an electrical safety inspection:
- A Year Has Passed: We recommend a yearly electrical safety inspection to ensure that your system is not developing and hazards or problems.
- Basement Remodeling: If you are adding new circuits for your basement, make sure the system is prepared for potential flooding.
- Renovations or Additions: Altering your electrical system in any way requires a permit. Feel confident in the work you complete by getting professional assistance.
- New Home Inspection: If you are thinking about purchasing a new home, we can help you with the task of inspecting the system to make sure it is up to code.
- Insurance Purposes: Your insurance may request an inspection when your home hits the 30 year mark. Sometimes a new insurance provider will request an inspection if you switch.
- Purchasing Negotiations: If you are in the midst of negotiations with a realtor, an electrical home inspection will provide insight on potential major repairs or changes that could affect the home price.
What Does an Electrical Safety Inspection Entail?
Our Fishkill electricians have a long checklist of items we investigate, depending on how old your home is. A few of the basic things we will investigate during our inspection include grounding, wiring materials, smoke detector function, and wall outlets. We want to ensure that everything works the way it should and that no shortcuts were made during the installation process which could pose potential hazards to you and your family. If there are any code violations, we will make you aware of them so they can be resolved.
Contact our office today at (845) 262-4958 for a free quote on Fishkill electrical inspections.